Sing. Play. Love. - 31187
Join Anne Meeker Watson, director of Sing.Play.Love., to learn how music can maximize positive academic and motor outcomes for all children, including those who are atypically developing. Participants will create a meaningful and engaging context for early math, language, and literacy learning through music and play-filled activities. Anne's song stories and print materials will inspire measurement, one-to-one correspondence, expanded vocabulary, phonological awareness, recall of story events, and a love of books. Anne will also discuss the importance of motor and sensory experiences for self-regulation, social relationships, language, strength, coordination, and overall health. Participants receive the "I Love Learning Educator Kit" with registration, which includes five picture books, printed visual supports to accompany each book, correlated play and learning activities, instructional videos, and a parent program.
Charter School Personnel, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 7/27/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Emily Groomer ESC Region 11, Anne Meeker Watson Sing.Play.Love.
For assistance contact:
Early Childhood Special Education Specialist
Offered Again On
- 7/27/2023 9:00 am
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development-Behavior is Communication - Virtual
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual