Bilingual Jump-Start: Using the Bilingual Grammar and Bedrock Literacy Curriculums in the Deaf Education Classroom - 31175
Are you using the Bilingual Grammar and/or Bedrock Literacy Curriculums with students who are deaf/hard of hearing? Are you interested in learning more about how to use these curriculums effectively? This full-day, in-person workshop will answer these questions, provide specific literacy strategies to support best-practice implementation, address ways to structure the classroom, and discuss the use of technology with both curriculums. This session will be presented in American Sign Language.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors, Paraprofessionals, Speech Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Best Practices of Inclusion (BP)
- Catapult Learning + Region 11 Fall 2023 Behavior Cohort
- Co-Teaching for All (CT)
- Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments and Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- Setting the Stage for Effective Inclusion (Inclusion Academy, Day 1) Afternoon Session
- SKI-HI: An Essential Tool for Parent Advisors - Virtual
- Social Emotional Literacy (SEL)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training