Pump Up Productivity in Centers! - 31168
Are you struggling with centers setup and management in your early childhood classroom? Are you unsure how to align your center's activities with your content and guidelines? If so, this session is for you! At the conclusion of the session, you'll be prepared to implement effective learning centers in your classroom that encourage opportunities for students to turn their play into rich, productive learning experiences that broaden and deepen their knowledge. You'll also learn ways to keep centers interesting for your students with minimal weekly effort on your part!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Coloring Outside the Lines: Cultivating Creativity in Early Childhood
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Storybook STEM
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Show me the Money! Targeting Financial Literacy TEKS in K-2
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- The Power of the Read-Aloud