Building Bridges: New Prekindergarten Guidelines - 31158
For experienced teachers who have attended the original Prekindergarten Guidelines Playground or Prekindergarten Guidelines: Starting Off Right (2-day), we will explore the guidelines at the changes-only level. We will explore both key and minor revisions as well as supplementary documents available online to support classroom instruction.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Central Office Administrators
Prekindergarten Guidelines Playground; Prekindergarten Guidelines: Starting Off Right
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Problem Solving - Virtual
- Camp Literacy: Aligning your Reading Block through the Science of Reading
- Coherent Cross-Curricular Planning: Aligning Standards
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Foundations for Literacy: A Reading Curriculum for Young Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Art and Creativity - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Toys and Games - Virtual
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)