Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Domain Virtual - 31138
Join us on the Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Mathematics Domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 3/29/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Instructional Content Coach
Offered Again On
- 3/29/2023 4:00 pm
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA PK-12 - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Social Studies Domain - Virtual
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training