Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Domain - 31138
Join us on the Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Mathematics Domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Holiday Tactual Art: An Expanded Core Curriculum Event for Students with Visual Impairments
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: ABC / Word Work - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Construction Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Library & Listening - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Writing Center - Virtual
- The Power of the Read-Aloud