Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session) - 31096
This session is designed for K-12 teachers who are looking for innovative and effective ways to engage their students and enhance their learning experiences. Whether you're an experienced educator who is tech-savvy or a teacher who is new to AI-powered tools, this session will provide valuable insights and practical tips for integrating ChatGPT into your teaching practice. Additionally, teachers who are interested in exploring new and cutting-edge educational technology, along with those who are committed to improving their students' learning outcomes, will find this session highly beneficial. By the end of the session, participants will have a deep understanding of the potential of ChatGPT in the classroom and the skills and knowledge to effectively integrate it into their teaching practices. They will leave with practical strategies for personalizing and differentiating learning as well as ideas for how to use ChatGPT to engage and inspire their students. This session is an opportunity for teachers to revolutionize the way they teach and take their students' learning to the next level with the power of ChatGPT.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ELAR Instructional Leaders Meeting (K-12)
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- Round 2: Child Advocacy Day - CPE CREDIT
- Section 504 - Digging Deeper
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online