Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting 2022-2023 Spring Meeting - 31095
The Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) meetings are designed to support special education leaders from Regions 10 and 11 who are seeking the latest information about significant disproportionality, its requirements, and best practices on how it could be addressed. The meetings will provide opportunities for information sharing and collaboration on a variety of topics. Our goal is to support LEAs in providing equitable services for students eligible for special education.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session
- Effective Schools Framework (ESF) Overview 2023-2024: Comprehensive Support Based on Federal Identification for 2022-2023
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual