Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting 2022-2023 Spring Meeting Virtual - 31095
The Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) meetings are designed to support special education leaders from Regions 10 and 11 who are seeking the latest information about significant disproportionality, its requirements, and best practices on how it could be addressed. The meetings will provide opportunities for information sharing and collaboration on a variety of topics. Our goal is to support LEAs in providing equitable services for students eligible for special education.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 100
Registration Deadline 4/6/2023
Credit Type Professional Development
T-PESS 1C & 1D,4A
Stefanie Cassels ESC Region 11, Pam Humphrey ESC Region 11, Margo Knox ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Field Service Agent, Special Education
Offered Again On
- 4/6/2023 9:00 am
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy Zoom Series 2022-2023 - Virtual
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)