T-TESS Observations for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities Virtual - 31064
Conducting teacher evaluations for every Texas teacher using the Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) is an essential part of being an administrator or part of campus leadership. Learning how to complete an evaluation and what to look for in classrooms with educators teaching students with significant cognitive disabilities isn't part of your standard handbook. This session will discuss how observations might look in self-contained special education classrooms.
Principals, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 4/10/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Susan Key, M.Ed. ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/10/2023 11:00 am
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Accountability Series: Graduation
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- All Aboard! The IGC Policy Express - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online