ESC Region 11 Certification Career Fair - 31027
Are you seeking a position as a paraprofessional, teacher, or administrator? ESC Region 11 and the Certification Department will be hosting more than 30 districts and charter schools that are seeking highly qualified individuals for positions in their districts. ESC Region 11 Certification staff will also be on hand to provide information to individuals interested in becoming a teacher. Attendees are encouraged to create an account and complete an application using the Region 11 Application Consortium. Creating an account and completing the application through the consortium prior to attendance will allow candidates to quickly apply for positions in districts that are members of the consortium. Attendees are encouraged to bring copies of their resumes and be prepared for on-the-spot interviews with district representatives. Interview attire is encouraged.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 9-12
- Designing with Everyone in Mind: UDL and Accessible Content Asynchronous Webinar - Online
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Elementary Math - Desmos Classroom
- Leveraging Humor for Academic Mastery: Enhancing Critical Thinking with Humor
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Planning Collaborative Instruction for Diverse Classrooms (Inclusion Academy, Day 2)
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Science Classrooms - Online