Bringing It All Together: Successfully Applying Charting the LifeCourse to the Admission Review Dismissal (ARD) Process - 31013
This session combines the concepts and strategies from the previous sessions and leads participants through applying Charting the LifeCourse to specific areas of the ARD process. Particular attention will be paid to identifying desired outcomes and putting needed supports in place.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Teacher - General Education, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
This is Part 4 of a 4-Part Series. This session is sponsored by the Texas Workforce Charting the Course Initiative.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Biology Basics and Essentials: Session Three
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in Secondary ELAR & Social Studies Classrooms
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Math at your Fingertips - CRA Models in Secondary Math
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies for Mathematics
- Secondary ELAR Literacy Strategies Series - Virtual
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teaching American History: Slavery and the Constitution - ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Teaching American History: Supreme Court Cases That Changed America