2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC - 31011
This training is all about student data. With web-based applications such as Student Portfolio, FormWorks, LPAC, and Learning Plans, users can easily create digital documentation for individual students. Teachers and administrators will learn to quickly find students, access state and local assessment history, make adjustments to plans, and record notes or attach files and forms. All data seamlessly travels with the student as they advance from grade to grade or change campuses. We will also focus on how to incorporate best practices for Early Childhood data (K-2).
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
DMAC User or anyone interested in learning more about DMAC. Bring a device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Early Childhood: "I Love Worksheets!" ...said No Student Ever - Virtual
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Art and Creativity - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Dramatic Play Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Library & Listening - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Overview - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Toys and Games - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training