TexQuest: Strategies for Integrating Informational Texts into Your Library Program, TK-12 - 30997
The real world is fascinating, and today's nonfiction and informational text informs and engages as well as inspires readers. Join this workshop to practice strategies for enriching your literacy instruction and programming with new informational content sure to hook your readers and feed your info-kids. Participants will explore the newest award-winning nonfiction and create custom lists for independent reading, collection development, and curriculum support. Building on the knowledge of colleagues, we will brainstorm strategies for sharing informational text in the work we are already doing. From ready-to-use to build-your-own lesson plans, participants will leave with ideas to use next week. Bring your device to get the most out of this workshop.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Discovery Education - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia)
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual