Mastering the Science of Teaching Reading: Online Learning Academy Online - 30974
The purpose of this online course is to ensure that teachers have the knowledge and skills to successfully teach literacy and language instruction that is grounded in the science of reading. In addition, this course will prepare participants for the Science of Teaching Reading exam that is required by the state of Texas.
Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 145
Registration Deadline 8/31/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Stephanie Norris ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/16/2023 8:00 am
- GoTeach11 Fundamentals of Teaching
- GoTeach11 Mentor: Observation and Coaching - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Content Methods 2023 - 2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Digital Learning - 2023-2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio Artifacts Fall 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Program - Teaching Workshops - Online
- GoTeach11 Science of Teaching Reading - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences 2023-2024 - Online
- GoTeach11: Special Populations - Spring 2022 - Online