Mastering the Science of Teaching Reading: Online Learning Academy Online - 30974
The purpose of this online course is to ensure that teachers have the knowledge and skills to successfully teach literacy and language instruction that is grounded in the science of reading. In addition, this course will prepare participants for the Science of Teaching Reading exam that is required by the state of Texas.
Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 150
Registration Deadline 8/1/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Stephanie Motheral ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Coordinator, Instructional Services
Offered Again On
- 1/16/2023 8:00 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- ESC Region 11 Certification Career Fair District and Charter School Registration Only
- GoTeach11 Digital Learning - 2022-2023 - Online
- GoTeach11 Mentor: Observation and Coaching - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Fundamental Five Book Study - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Orientation 2023-2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio Artifacts Fall 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Capstone Course - 2022-2023 - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Special Populations - Spring 2022 - Online