UTeach/GoTeach11: UTA Orientation and Bridge Course Online - 29271
This course is the "bridge" between the GoTeach11 program and UTeach program. Candidates will complete this course prior to moving into Phase 2.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Must be enrolled in University of Texas - Arlington's UTeach program and GoTeach11. To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 34
Registration Deadline 8/31/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Stephanie Norris ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11, Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Rebecca Wilder ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/1/2023 8:00 am
- GoTeach11 Classroom Management, Part 1 - Online
- GoTeach11 Mentor: Observation and Coaching - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Content Methods 2023 - 2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Classroom Management - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Orientation 2023-2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Science of Teaching Reading - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences - Online
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences 2023-2024 - Online
- GoTeach11: Special Populations - Spring 2022 - Online