UTeach/GoTeach11: UTA Orientation and Bridge Course Online - 29271
This course is the "bridge" between the GoTeach11 program and UTeach program. Candidates will complete this course prior to moving into Phase 2.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Must be enrolled in University of Texas - Arlington's UTeach program and GoTeach11. To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 96
Registration Deadline 2/28/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 2/11/2022 8:00 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Face-to-Face
- GoTeach11 Digital Learning - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Mentor: Observation and Coaching - Virtual
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation - Virtual
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 - Behavior Management - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio - Clinical Teachers - Fall 2021 - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Fundamentals of Teaching - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11: Fundamentals of Teaching - Spring 2022 - Online