UTeach/GoTeach11: UTA Orientation and Bridge Course Online - 29271
This course is the "bridge" between the GoTeach11 program and UTeach program. Candidates will complete this course prior to moving into Phase 2.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Must be enrolled in University of Texas - Arlington's UTeach program and GoTeach11. To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 46
Registration Deadline 3/1/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Stephanie Motheral ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11, Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Rebecca Wilder ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Coordinator, Instructional Services
Offered Again On
- 3/1/2023 8:00 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Content Area Courses - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Classroom Management - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Fundamental Five Book Study - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio Artifacts Fall 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Program - Teaching Workshops - Online
- GoTeach11 Science of Teaching Reading - Online
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences - Online
- GoTeach11: Special Populations - Spring 2022 - Online
- Mastering the Science of Teaching Reading: Online Learning Academy - Online