Writing Essentials - 30870
This session is geared toward early career and new-to-writing teachers, and it explores best practices in writing instruction. Participants will learn how the perception of writing impacts instruction, how using mentor texts drives writing instruction, the purpose and success of rubrics, and planning targeted writing instruction.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 44
Registration Deadline 4/6/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jennifer Garcia ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/6/2023 8:30 am
- Amp It Up!
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Equation Editor, Text Entry, Drag and Drop, and Hot Spot - Online
- Co-Teaching for All - Virtual
- Designing Research in an LMS for Secondary ELAR
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Understanding and Analyzing the Secondary ELAR TEKS (6-12)
- Uniting All Voices