Secondary ELAR Literacy Strategies Series - 30814
This series is geared towards 6-12 ELAR teachers and explores various topics related to secondary ELAR literacy strategies, including how to use research-based approaches with high-quality instructional materials, close reading, mentor texts, literature circles, talk-read-talk write engagement strategy, and tiered reading experiences.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 84
Registration Deadline 4/28/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jennifer Garcia ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/17/2023 8:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Co-Teaching for All - Virtual
- Fraction Model and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR classroom
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual