Literacy Circles: Building a Community of Readers - 30812
This 6-12 ELAR session will explore the purpose of literacy circles and effective implementation, and it will allow time to collaborate and plan for a student experience with literacy circles.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Planning Collaborative Instruction for Diverse Classrooms (Inclusion Academy, Day 2)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Teaching American History: Supreme Court Cases That Changed America
- Unleashing Creativity: Canva & AI Revolution in Education