Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening Virtual - 30712
Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening for Dyslexia focuses on the universal screening process for dyslexia and reading development. The objectives for this course are to: Understand the importance of early screening, Understand the state screening requirements, Define universal screening for dyslexia and related disorders, Become familiar with guidelines for the administration of screening instruments, Explore the interpretation of screening results, Understand the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) requirements related to screening, and Understand best practices for ongoing progress monitoring.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Dyslexia Interventionist
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 57
Registration Deadline 12/9/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Beth Hewett ESC Region 11, Marci Harkins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 11 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/13/2022 8:30 am
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Prepping for Success: Getting Ready for Kinder - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Research Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- The Creative Curriculum: Launching a Study - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual