Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11) - 30678
Administrators and teachers consistently name scheduling and staffing as the most challenging aspects of inclusive education. Take this opportunity to learn new methods to manage your existing time and staff more effectively and efficiently. Envision developing a plan for student-centered scheduling where all students, including those with IEPs, are placed in the least-restrictive classes, with the student-driven type and amount of support from the first day of school. Empower administrators and teachers with the best data to create equitable master schedules, inclusive of all learners, and fulfilling all ethical and legal requirements. Engage your team with hands-on learning opportunities and practical examples to help guide the scheduling process regarding instruction, support, and location.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Principals, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- IEP to Action
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person