Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11) - 30678
Administrators and teachers consistently name scheduling and staffing as the most challenging aspects of inclusive education. Take this opportunity to learn new methods to manage your existing time and staff more effectively and efficiently. Envision developing a plan for student-centered scheduling where all students, including those with IEPs, are placed in the least-restrictive classes, with the student-driven type and amount of support from the first day of school. Empower administrators and teachers with the best data to create equitable master schedules, inclusive of all learners, and fulfilling all ethical and legal requirements. Engage your team with hands-on learning opportunities and practical examples to help guide the scheduling process regarding instruction, support, and location.
Charter School Personnel, Principals, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 3/14/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Stetson & Associates, Inc. Stetson & Associates, Inc.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 3/21/2023 8:30 am
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course) - Online
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Understanding and Supporting LGBTQ+ Students
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction