Camoflauged: Autism and Girls Virtual - 30628
When looking at an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) identification, the best practice is to assess through a multidisciplinary approach with multiple sources. Using research, we will explore differences in boys and girls in ASD identification. There is increasing awareness that ASD conditions occur in females at a rate previously unrecognized. Participants will review and discuss gender differences and the need for identifying these females so they receive appropriate support.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/15/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Robin Hudson MA LSSP ESC 11, Michael Tucker M.Ed. BCBA LBA ESC 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
For assistance contact:
Special Ed. Specialist Evaluation
Offered Again On
- 6/15/2023 9:00 am
- (Responsive Education Solutions) Dyslexia and Dysgraphia in the FIE
- ARD Committee Manager Training, Virtual Series - Virtual
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, Second Edition Normative Update (KABC-II NU)
- Purposeful Assessment - Virtual
- Special Education Informed Consent: Legal Requirements and Best Practice - Virtual
- STAAR ALT-2, No Authentic Academic Response (NAAR) and the ARD - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 6: Dysgraphia - Virtual
- Transition in the IEP - Virtual