Holiday Tactual Art Fun for Students with Visual Impairments - 30598
This Expanded Core Curriculum (ECC) event is designed to improve skills in recreation and leisure, social skills, auditory skills, and self-determination. Students will listen to various holiday songs and a holiday story. They will be given various tactual art activities from which to choose, and will have time to interact with peers.
Teacher - Special Education, Community/Public
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 40
Registration Deadline 12/2/2022
Credit Type Professional Development
Shannah Blankenship ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/2/2022 9:00 am
- Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Complex Needs - 29689
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- Differentiated Instruction with Discovery Education
- Extended Follow-Up: Helping Students Improve Their Self-Regulation: 75 Instructional Activities - Virtual
- IEP to Action - Jam Session - Virtual
- Regional Transition Think Tank - Virtual
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual