Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - 30580
Come discuss evaluation data and grow in your skills as an evaluator! As evaluators, we must utilize multiple data sources to make disability decisions. Sometimes it is not easy to decipher all of the information alone. This virtual lunch hour series is designed for diagnosticians to bring case studies to review and request feedback from other experts in the field.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)