Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators Virtual - 30529
The focus of this session is to learn more about the Standards-Based IEP Process, exploring the role of the administrator (or LEA representative) in an Admission, Review, or Dismissal (ARD) committee meeting in reviewing the full and individual evaluation (FIE), developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP), drafting measurable annual goals and objectives (if appropriate), and creating a data-collection system for progress monitoring. The intended audience for this training is administrators who participate on the ARD committee as the LEA representative and/or those who will monitor and appraise special education teachers.
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Superintendent Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 12/7/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Robin Hudson MA LSSP ESC 11, Dr. Amy Cunningham ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2023 9:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Re-Imagining SDI
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person