VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - Web-Based Training - 30522
This online, self-paced training course, taught by Liz Maher, M.Ed., BCBA, is audio and video rich. Hands-on exercises provide the necessary experience that participants need to feel confident when using the VB-MAPP App, conducting the VB-MAPP assessment, and then teaching students after the VB-MAPP assessment. It is available 24/7, and you can start any time! The target audience for this training is educators working in ABA settings with students with Autism. Participants will have access to the three courses and 15 BACB type 2 CEUs.
Teacher - Special Education, Directors, Psychologists
Please email Michael Tucker at email@example.com after registering for instructions on accessing the VB-MAPP training
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Best Practices of Inclusion (BP)
- Effective Reading Instruction for Students Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Virtual
- Foundations for Literacy: A Reading Curriculum for Young Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing - Virtual
- Newcomer Toolkit for Elementary
- SKI-HI: An Essential Tool for Parent Advisors - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Supporting Individuals with Autism to Build Healthy Relationships
- Teaching Struggling Readers in Inclusive Settings (Inclusion Academy, Day 3)
- Transition Matters! (All Counties) - Virtual