Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual Virtual - 30423
There have been many changes in the world of special education in recent years. These legal updates are designed to share current information and trends related to special education law. This session is reserved for district leaders who support special education students. Please reach out to Dr. Ivy Foss for the registration passcode if you would like to attend.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 95
Registration Deadline 1/10/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Ivy Foss ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 2023 Accountability System TOT for Accountability Leadership
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy Zoom Series 2022-2023 - Virtual
- Dublin ISD CCMR Connections Coaching
- Emergent Bilingual Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online