Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - 30417
PBIS is a multi-tiered framework that establishes a social culture and provides behavioral supports to help all students achieve success socially, emotionally, behaviorally, and academically. This online overview will examine the PBIS framework that focuses on school-wide systems that support all students by creating and monitoring a positive, preventative, and instructional approach to discipline and behavior management. This Canvas course will act as the prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
This Canvas course is a prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual