R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 30314
Uggh! Words problems! This session will focus on using students' natural problem-solving skills and curiosity to tackle word problems from a different direction. By using Numberless Word Problems, Slow Reveal Graphs, and 3 Act Tasks, all students will be able access problems through their own skills and abilities. This asynchronous session will promote solving problems through inquiry and collaboration.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 97
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:00 am
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Beyond! Using Coaching to Create Change
- IEP to Action
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- Metrocrest Meeting for English Language Arts Supervisors in the DFW Area
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Water and Weather: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success