R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 30314
Uggh! Words problems! This session will focus on using students' natural problem-solving skills and curiosity to tackle word problems from a different direction. By using Numberless Word Problems, Slow Reveal Graphs, and 3 Act Tasks, all students will be able access problems through their own skills and abilities. This asynchronous session will promote solving problems through inquiry and collaboration.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 88
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Through-Year Assessment Pilot (TTAP) Panel Discussion - Virtual