Writing across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12) - 30305
Participants will explore and unpack the writing process TEKS for Secondary ELAR. They will understand the importance of analyzing rubrics and creating checklists to set students up for success, explore various genre characteristics and authors' craft moves, and experience the writing process by creating an exemplar to deepen their understanding of the effective implementation of writing instruction. Participants will need technology for this session.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Participants will need technology for this session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in ALL Elementary Content Areas
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in ALL Elementary Content Areas (Virtual) - Virtual
- Designing with Everyone in Mind: UDL and Accessible Content Asynchronous Webinar - Online
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online