ELA & Math Strategies for Students with Complex Needs - 30292
Students with significant cognitive disabilities require specialized adaptations and modifications to traditional instructional strategies. In this session, we will explore different strategies a teacher can utilize to support the learning needs of these students.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023 - Virtual
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (Lake Dallas ISD)
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual