Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, Second Edition Normative Update (KABC-II NU) - 30257
The Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, Second Edition Normative Update (KABC-II NU), is an essential tool for all diagnosticians when assessing students with linguistic and/or cultural differences. In this interactive session, participants will review test administration and interpretation.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Participants should bring a (KABC-II NU) test kit and protocols.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 40
Registration Deadline 9/26/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/25/2023 8:30 am
- (Responsive Education Solutions) Dyslexia and Dysgraphia in the FIE
- ARD Committee Manager Training, Two-Day Training
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- STAAR ALT-2, No Authentic Academic Response (NAAR) and the ARD - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Initial Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation (FIE) - Virtual