(Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - 30214
Traumatic experiences are more common than most people think. In schools, understanding how trauma may affect a person differently -- as each experience and individual is unique -- is critical to creating a positive learning environment and culture. Adopting a multi-tiered, trauma-informed approach is not accomplished through any single technique or intervention. It requires a shift in the way of being and, possibly, a cultural change at all levels of an organization. It is an ongoing process. The overall goal of this training is to understand better how a trauma-informed approach can improve the learning environment in schools and improve outcomes for all students.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders
There are no prerequisites for the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Problem Solving - Virtual
- DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Getting Ready for Reading By Design - Introduction to Volume 0 (2023-2024)
- IEP to Action
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- TREC Talks - November 2023 - Virtual
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual