(Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools Virtual - 30214
Traumatic experiences are more common than most people think. In schools, understanding how trauma may affect a person differently -- as each experience and individual is unique -- is critical to creating a positive learning environment and culture. Adopting a multi-tiered, trauma-informed approach is not accomplished through any single technique or intervention. It requires a shift in the way of being and, possibly, a cultural change at all levels of an organization. It is an ongoing process. The overall goal of this training is to understand better how a trauma-informed approach can improve the learning environment in schools and improve outcomes for all students.
Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders
There are no prerequisites for the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 40
Registration Deadline 3/3/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 3/28/2023 9:00 am
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023 - Virtual
- ELA & Math Strategies for Students with Complex Needs
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- IEP to Action
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom