Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - VIRTUAL Virtual - 30154
In this session, participants will explore activities and services that Title III, Part A-funded local educational agencies (LEAs) may implement in order to enhance the instructional opportunities of immigrant children and youth.
Directors, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 31
Registration Deadline 2/8/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Indhira Salazar ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 2/8/2023 8:30 am
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education New Leaders Meeting
- End-of-Year State and Federal Requirements for Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Enhancing Program Implementation and Refinement Series for Bilingual Education & ESL - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades 6-8
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2022-2023
- Region 11 Spanish Spelling Bee
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual