R-1-1 Math Now: Grades 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems - Three-Reads Strategy - An Asynchronous Session - 30114
Now, what did the word problem say? In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Desmos Classroom. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the mathematics literacy routine Slow Reveal Graph. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver the Three-Reads strategy in grades six through 12.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Biology Basics and Essentials: Session Three
- Blended Learning 2.0 - Integrating ChatGPT for Advanced Blended/Personalized Learning Educators
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in Secondary ELAR & Social Studies Classrooms
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Launching New Secondary ELAR Teachers into Success (Cohort A)
- Making UDL Accessible
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Secondary ELAR Literacy Strategies Series - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online