R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Real Problem Solving - An Asynchronous Session - 30113
What do I do when I don't know what to do? In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will focus on authentic strategies that students can use to tackle genuine problems. We will discuss the differences between math exercises and math problems and leverage a student's natural problem-solving skills to tackle these tasks.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 5 Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF) General Resources in 50 Minutes - Virtual
- Building a Foundation for Thinking Classrooms in Secondary Mathematics
- I Believe in Math: Using Math Perspectives to Increase Engagement and Build Understanding
- Launching New Secondary Teachers: From Touching Math to Tech
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies for Mathematics
- Secondary ELAR Literacy Strategies Series - Virtual
- Secondary ELAR Writing Calibrations and Trend Analysis: STAAR and Beyond
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online