R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30107
Can you TOUCH the math? Tactile Learning is a session based on the pedagogy and strategies of using manipulatives to create conceptual learning. By starting with concrete representations of mathematical concepts, participants can plan progressions for the student development of a concept and plan for formative checkpoints to determine successful learning. This asynchronous session is a must for educators who work with students who struggle with math!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 90
Registration Deadline 1/6/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- Checking for Understanding with Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC New Question Types
- Creating Thinkers Instead of Test Takers
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Religion and Politics in the Middle East: Environmental Cooperation as a Path to Peace in the Middle East with ICS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Technology Leadership Academy