R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30107
Can you TOUCH the math? Tactile Learning is a session based on the pedagogy and strategies of using manipulatives to create conceptual learning. By starting with concrete representations of mathematical concepts, participants can plan progressions for the student development of a concept and plan for formative checkpoints to determine successful learning. This asynchronous session is a must for educators who work with students who struggle with math!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 77
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amp It Up!
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Tools and Accommodations - Online
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: 2-Color Counters - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual