R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30107
Can you TOUCH the math? Tactile Learning is a session based on the pedagogy and strategies of using manipulatives to create conceptual learning. By starting with concrete representations of mathematical concepts, participants can plan progressions for the student development of a concept and plan for formative checkpoints to determine successful learning. This asynchronous session is a must for educators who work with students who struggle with math!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 85
Registration Deadline 1/6/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- Checking for Understanding with Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC New Question Types
- Demystifying Word Problems: 3-Reads Strategy
- DMAC User's Meeting 2022-23
- Getting the Most out of Desmos in Secondary Math - Making Your Own Activities and Using Computation Layer
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 â€” Algebra 1
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teaching with Document Based Questions (DBQs): Follow-Up/Next Steps - Going from Good to Great