Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning - 30094
In this session, participants will dive deeply into the work of Suzy Pepper Rollins's "Teaching in the Fast Lane." Participants will explore strategies to create learning experiences differently so that students engage in the content, share the responsibility of the learning, and reach a higher quality of work -- all through the lens of accelerated learning.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Math - Making Activities and Using Computation Layer
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)