Testing Boot Camps with Canvas - 30089
In this session, participants will learn how to maximize Canvas in organizing testing boot camps for a course, department, or campus. The session will focus on using Canvas to develop high-impact quality materials, station rotations, formative and summative assessments that mimic STAAR questions, and data analysis and feedback. We will also dive into details of boot camp planning and organization customized to fit your needs.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Virtual
- iCoaches Assemble! Virtual Professional Learning Network - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- TFAR Deep Dive - Virtual