Testing Boot Camps with Canvas - 30089
In this session, participants will learn how to maximize Canvas in organizing testing boot camps for a course, department, or campus. The session will focus on using Canvas to develop high-impact quality materials, station rotations, formative and summative assessments that mimic STAAR questions, and data analysis and feedback. We will also dive into details of boot camp planning and organization customized to fit your needs.
Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 11/17/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 11/17/2022 9:00 am
- Canvas for Coaches
- iCoaches Unite! Coaching Math Teachers toward Distinguished
- iCoaches Unite! Math Pedagogy That Lasts
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training