Assessing in Canvas: STAAR Questions with New Quizzes - 30034
Did you know that Canvas New Quizzes can simulate all the STAAR question types, including the new ones? Join this session to learn how to utilize Canvas New Quizzes in building formative and summative assessments modeling all the STAAR question types. We will also demonstrate how to build, use, and share question banks with New Quizzes.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Please bring a charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 47
Registration Deadline 10/4/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 10/4/2022 8:30 am
- Bored with Boards? Engaging Strategies for Dynamic Discussion Boards - Virtual
- Communicating with Canvas Webinar - Virtual
- Give Them Something to Talk About: Discourse and Sense-Making in K-5 Math
- Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Teaching Geography with Primary Sources & Picture Books