Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT - 29959
Youth Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. The eight-hour training gives adults who work with youth the skills they need to reach out and provide initial support to adolescents (ages 12-18) who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, McKinney-Vento, Child Nutrition Personnel, Diagnosticians, Librarians, Migrant, School Health Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- ELAR Instructional Leaders and Coaches Meeting (K-12)
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual