FBA to BIP: How to Conduct a Functional Behavior Assessment to Develop a Behavior Intervention Plan - 29933
This learning experience will focus on building school staff capacity to support those students presenting with the most challenging behavioral concerns. Understanding the function of students' problem behavior is the most effective way to create an effective behavior intervention plan (BIP). Participants will learn how to conduct a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) that provides information to develop a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) that will be used effectively in the classroom setting.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Diagnosticians, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Jump-Start: Using the Bilingual Grammar and Bedrock Literacy Curriculums in the Deaf Education Classroom
- Bringing It All Together: Successfully Applying Charting the LifeCourse to the Admission Review Dismissal (ARD) Process - Virtual
- Building a Foundation Follow-up Discussion - Zoom - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams
- Exploration and Discovery: Identifying a Vision and Leveraging Life Experiences - Virtual
- Special Programs Summer Conference 2023: Recharge: Jump Start Your School
- Specially Designed Instruction - Virtual
- Technology Leadership Academy
- Universal Design for Learning
- VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - Web-Based Training