Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) - CPE CREDIT - 29851
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. The eight-hour training gives adults who work with youth the skills they need to reach out and provide initial support to adolescents (ages 12-18) who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Cooke, Denton, and Wise County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2024
- Palo Pinto & Parker County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- Restorative Practices Training and Coaching - Northwest ISD
- The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - CPE CREDIT
- Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers, CTE Leaders, and Counselors
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual