Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Complex Needs - 29689 - 29689
This three-day training is for new or novice teachers of students with complex access needs (Significant Cognitive Disabilities, Medically Fragile). Participants must be in their first, second, or third year of teaching students with low-incidence disabilities or those who are medically fragile. This will be face-to-face sessions with online coursework and Professional Learning Community participation. Ongoing training and support will be provided during the academic year. Enrollment is limited to 20 participants.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel
Completion of the Texas Complex Access Network (TX CAN) Online Course: A Step Towards IEP Quality and Rigor - https://txcan.tea.texas.gov/courses Scroll down to the course for registration link.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Help! My Student Has an IEP. How Does Grading Work?
- Planning Collaborative Instruction for Diverse Classrooms (Inclusion Academy, Day 2)
- SDI: Improving Student Outcomes
- Specially Designed Instruction
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual
- Your Student, My Student, Our Student: Collaboration for Inclusion