What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers Virtual - 29674
Preparing for and navigating an IEP/ARD meeting can be overwhelming at times. Determining how to prepare for the meeting, what to expect during the meeting, and your responsibilities after the meeting can be a challenge. During this session, participants will acquire knowledge about their legal and procedural obligations as it relates to the development of IEP content and implementation of the IEP. Special education teachers are required members of the IEP team; therefore, it is important that they are able to communicate and collaborate with other members of the IEP team to ensure that all students have access to supports and services to prepare them for the future.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 8/29/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,3B,4B,5B,2C
Christi Perkins ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Effective Instructional Strategies
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - Virtual - Virtual
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- The Road to UDL
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual