2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - 29670
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Problem Solving - Virtual
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Fall into Success with the Right Resources (McKinney-Vento Resource Fair)
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended