Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 1-5 - 29640
This session will be led by ELAR specialists from ESC Region 11. Participants will need their grade-level band Patterns of Power book as we learn how to leverage this instructional tool to effectively teach grammar. Participants will dig into a different piece of the process as well as have time to reflect and begin planning for implementation.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 5 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 7/17/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/17/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- BOOK STUDY: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT Update - Math on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Mathematics Classroom
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grades K-1
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Uniting All Voices
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual