Calling All Pre-K: Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics - 29631
Formative assessment is designed to give students and teachers feedback on student progress towards the development of knowledge, understanding, and skills. This session focuses on the power of using formative assessment strategies to build on student understanding and to guide instruction toward student mastery of the mathematics learning goal. This session is designed to highlight pedagogies that align the T-TESS Rubric in the areas of Data and Assessment 1.2 and Content Knowledge and Expertise 2.2.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Camp Literacy: Aligning your Reading Block through the Science of Reading
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Conscious Discipline
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain - Virtual
- Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Classification and Pattern Skills
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Counting Skills
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training