Essential Leadership Strategies for Adopting the Pyramid Model - 29583
Children with healthy social-emotional skills are more likely to succeed in school, work, and life. The Pyramid Model is a framework of evidence-based practices for promoting young children's healthy social and emotional development. The model is supported by an effective workforce with clearly defined systems and policies. This one-day training will empower leaders to support the implementation of the Pyramid Model in their early childhood programs.
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators
This session is recommended for administrators and early childhood leadership.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 9/20/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/20/2022 9:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- ELAR Instructional Leaders Meeting (K-12)
- Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators