ECSE After-School Series - 29537
Join us on the first Wednesday of each month to learn and connect with other Early Childhood Special Education teachers. Our monthly after-school series will be in a virtual format during after-school hours. These will be one-hour learning sessions focused on a specific topic followed by 30 minutes of idea sharing and community building. Partial credit available. Participants may pick and choose individual learning sessions or attend them all. Monthly topics will be emailed to participants before the first date of the series.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers
Recommended for ECSE teachers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended