Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - 29488
Evaluations must be comprehensive and based on a variety of data sources. Consistency of findings leads to recommendations for evidence-based interventions and how to progress monitor those interventions. Participants will learn how to triangulate data (from more than two sources) to verify results.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Dyslexia Interventionist, Psychologists, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Developmental Assessment of Young Children, Second Edition (DAYC-2)
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Special Education Informed Consent: Legal Requirements and Best Practice - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Transition and Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Meetings - Virtual
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual