STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind - 29451
This session will focus on the new STAAR Items for grades 3-5 and how to use quality instruction to meet the needs of the new STAAR Items.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 6/14/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,3B,4A
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 7/26/2022 8:00 am
- 8/9/2022 8:00 am
- 2022 13th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom
- Introduction to Odell ELAR for Grades 9-12
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual